Greenbush, MN: Dedicated to employing the most advanced technology available to provide the best customer experience possible, Border State Bank has upgraded from EZswitch® 2012 to EZswitch® G4. The new online interface connecting the bank’s Fiserv Precision core banking system to the Star EFT network enables implementation of a host of new EZswitch features proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and improve operational efficiency.
Established in 1935, the bank has remained dedicated to meeting the evolving banking needs of Minnesota residents and businesses for nearly 85 years. Now, with 9 branches and total assets exceeding $600 million, the bank continues a long tradition of exceeding customer expectations.
The virtualized VMware upgrade to EZswitch G4 improves operational efficiency and the cardholder experience by taking advantage of the latest features and enhancements to EZswitch software; including the latest version of Sentinel™ II supporting a new Windows service environment and greater system redundancy for high availability.
The G4 platform provides a highly customizable solution for institutions aiming to minimize costs, expand revenue sources, and maximize data and transactional security. The systems features and options for reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations include:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ II Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) through email and SMS-text notification
- G4 Web-based Apps real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and automated job/task schedule managing
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- On-demand ATM/EFT Network Denial Rules for immediate protection against a wide range of fraud sources
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Advanced “drill down” capability for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Reconciliation subsystem
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Integrated support for full EMV functionality
- Audits and logs of all user activity and much more…
The EZswitch® G4 upgrade ensures that the bank and its cardholders rely on the most secure and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution available. Providing a real-time graphical “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, the powerful G4 front-end’s intuitive navigational tools enable every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including: real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
See for Yourself
Contact Us to view G4 in action. See why customers taking advantage of G4 report exponential improvement in ease of use, transaction processing management and general system control.
Learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable access to our web resources. Registered, users can view brochures, videos and additional information describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.