CSF International (CSFi) offers a diverse, challenging and rewarding work environment with competitive compensation and benefits packages. Located in Sarasota, Florida (a premiere destination for tourists with highly acclaimed beaches and resorts) CSFi provides a great place to work and live.
With over three decades of providing computer software solutions to the worldwide financial services industry, the company provides a stable place of employment. We conduct business with industry-leading companies from around the world and offer opportunities for travel and personal growth.
Come work at a place where you can make a real difference.
Functional business units include:
- Admininstration / Human Resources
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Development / Account Management
- Computer Software Programming
- Systems Analyst
- System Administration/IT
- Customer Support Services
- Call Center / Help Desk
- System Integration and Implementation
Current position openings include the following:
C/SQL Software Engineer – Programmer
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Position Type: Full-Time
This position is to engineer software used in the banking and financial industry for driving ATM machines and processing debit card transactions. CSFi offers a superb work environment and benefit package, including 401K and health insurance. Salary is commensurate with experience level.
- 1-3 years of experience in software development using C programming language and SQL query language
- (Required) 4 year Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (or related subject) from an accredited institution
- Experience in developing relational transaction OLTP-based SQL database software
- Experience in using Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience in windows and web applications is also very helpful
- Demonstrates a basic level of technical knowledge for IT networking as it relates to software production environments. Can easily explain how client/server software and network infrastructure can be arranged to optimize performance
- Demonstrates an extensive knowledge of the ORM and relational database model and practices. Capable of explaining how database relationships can be developed for one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many relationships
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Uses strong verbal and communication skills to explain complex and detailed technical specifications
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
C-language, T-SQL query language, Delphi development software, MS Office, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, Windows experience, TCP/IP Protocol, Software Message Queuing, Software Documentation, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Analyzing Information , Teamwork, Software Maintenance, Written Communication.
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Position Type: Full-Time
Do you love writing code and have a passion for excellence?
Are you interested in being part of a high performance, growth oriented team?
CSFi is looking for a .NET Developer familiar with technologies such as .NET, MVC, LINQ and jQuery.
We expect all team members to be self-motivated, solution oriented, and demonstrate strong communication skills.
Developers are exposed to the entire product lifecycle including requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and support.
Candidates should be near our Southwest Florida (Sarasota, FL) headquarters.
Job applicants must be legally authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
CSFi offers a superb work environment and benefit package including 401K and health insurance. Salary is commensurate with experience level.
This position is a great opportunity for a driven performer to reach new heights in their career. We offer an exciting environment where you will be able to tackle challenging problems and be rewarded accordingly.
- Object oriented programming experience (preferably C# or Java)
- Experience with MVC web applications and ORM tools
- HTML & CSS coding experience
- Working knowledge of web server technology and software (IIS, Apache, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Windows Server/Unix/Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of relational SQL OLTP and OLAP database development (preferably with IBM Informix and/or Oracle brands)
- Excellent communication, organizational and positive interpersonal skills
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to:
CSF International, Inc.
1629 Barber Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34240
Attn: Human Resources
or by email to: humanresource@CSFi.com
1. Job applicants must be legally authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
2. Given our close involvement with financial institutions and their sensitive data, all new hires are screened prior to their employment with CSFi including a full background check. Each new hire also receives an employee handbook with corporate policies and procedures that they agree to follow. As a condition of employment, each new hire must provide their written acknowledgment that they agree to the policies and procedures contained in the employee handbook and submit to the full background check. Each new hire must also sign a non-disclosure agreement. In the event that an employee discontinues employment with CSFi, a checklist of departure items must be completed and signed prior to discontinuation of employment.