First chartered in 1949, and a CSFi customer since 2003, Citizens Bank’s hometown approach to banking has long been focused on devotion to community and personalized service. With 5 full service Banking Center locations, the bank’s customers have access to a full array of financial services and products.
Globally proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and improve operational efficiency, the upgrade from CSFi’s EZswitch® 2010 Plus to EZswitch® G4 ensures that the bank and its cardholders are relying on the most secure and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution available. The installation also included implementation of CSFi’s Sentinel™ II Alert Notification System, and integrated support of EMV functionality.
G4 Web-based Applications
Providing the bank with powerful front-end tools for managing their new system, the G4 Web-based “at-a glance” view of the entire debit payment network includes powerful and intuitive navigation tools including “hover-over” and “drill-down” research capabilities. Customers taking advantage of G4 report exponential improvement in ease of use, transaction processing management and general system control including:
- Real-time full system monitoring of all connections and database status
- Real-time advanced “drill down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated routine job/task scheduling and management
- Secure, single point of sign-on for multiple users with customized roles and permissions
Additional EZswitch G4 system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, and single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional new features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ II Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface EFT connections and more
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- On-demand G4 Network Denial Rules
- Support for multiple ATM/EFT/core banking systems and third party network connections
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable access to our web resources. Once registered, users have access to brochures, videos and additional information describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.