Safat, Kuwait: Warba Bank is live with CSFi’s FraudBlock™ SA real-time fraud solution to meet the bank’s fraud detection and prevention needs.
The standalone version of FraudBlock interfaces to the bank’s K-NET switch network to their FLEXCUBE core banking platform used for transaction authorization and to Network International (NI), a UAE company providing card issuing services for the bank’s credit cards. An Online Card Maintenance (OLCM) interface between FraudBlock and NI’s issuing system now supports real-time automated alert updates to disable cards when fraud is detected.
Established in 2010, Warba Bank’s mission is to be a world-class bank offering a full range of banking and investment services in compliance with Sharia principles. Its remarkable growth since inception has been achieved through continuous innovation and investment in the customized products, services, and technology solutions necessary to preserve data and transaction security while meeting their customers’ ever changing banking needs.
With over $2.0Bn (USD) in total assets, Warba Bank selected CSFi’s advanced fraud protection solution for its ability to provide detailed inspection of transaction data content using customized rules-based processing and on-demand blocking of transactions. FraudBlock’s advanced features enable the easy analysis of historical and real-time data necessary to identify suspicious activity and deploy proactive fraud rules to address immediate threats.
FraudBlock reduces fraud losses and boosts cardholder confidence by providing online authorization decisions that identify and prevent fraudulent activity before it happens.
FraudBlock™ is CSFI’s dynamic, real-time fraud protection solution. It is designed to reduce fraud losses by integrating seamlessly with CSFI’s SWITCHWARE®, EZswitch® and other payment systems. The rules-based platform is flexible, highly parameterized, and allows construction of unlimited combinations of alerts and rules through an easily navigated interface.
FraudBlock™ features include:
- Real-time transaction processing and authorization
- Blocking at the cardholder level
- Unlimited on demand network denial rules
- Override features for individual cardholders
- Risky merchant, country and “other” category designations
- Detection of fraud based on card-not-present transactions
- Fraud event alerting via email and SMS-text
- Management of post-action outcomes when a rule violation occurs
- Full client auditing and real-time transaction monitoring and research
- Auto-maintenance of suspected fraud activity history log
- Ability to develop and disseminate ad-hoc and canned fraud activity reports
- Easy viewing and reporting on transaction data, rules validation results, statistics and more
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of FraudBlock™ , Sentinel™, SWITCHWARE®, EZswitch®, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.