Ronan, MT: In order to provide the most innovative banking technology available to meet the evolving banking needs of a fast growing customer base, Valley Bank of Ronan is now live with CSFi’s EZswitch® G4.
As the new online interface between the bank’s Fiserv Precision core banking system and First Data Star EFT network, the deployment will include utilization of CSFi’s proprietary support for First Data Star Real-Time Card Maintenance (RTCM) and incorporate CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System.
The bank’s slogan “Small enough to know you and big enough to serve you” reflects the bank’s dedication to implementing the most innovative banking products and services available in order to build and strengthen customer relationships.
The upgrade insures that the bank and its customers are now relying upon the most advanced and secure debit card management technology available, enabling access to a host of features and options designed to reduce fraud losses and streamline the management of debit card operations including:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATMs, cores system interface, EFT connections and more.
- G4 Web-based Apps (real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule managing)
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
In addition to supporting the activation of full future EMV functionality, CSFi’s G4 Web-based apps will provide the bank with powerful front end tools for managing their new system, providing an “at-a glance” view of the entire debit payment network and intuitive navigational tools that include “hover-over” and “drill-down” research capabilities. Customers taking advantage of G4 report exponential improvement in ease of use, system navigation, transaction processing management, and general system control.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, EMV support, FraudBlock™, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.