Universal Savings Bank is live with an upgrade from SWITCHWARE 3.11 to SWITCHWARE® G4.
Configured as an ATM controller and transaction acquirer system, the bank now relies upon SWITCHWARE G4 for the routing of all acquired transactions, ATM monitoring, and maximum system availability.
Streamlining operations and minimizing costs while translating native ATM messages into the bank’s specified format for authorization, CSFi and SWITCHWARE G4 have once again demonstrated their ability to deliver cost effective solutions to unique operating environments.
SWITCHWARE G4 provides support for multi-vendor ATM fleets around the world. Current SWITCHWARE implementations drive thousands of ATMs, in over 20 countries.
SWITCHWARE EMV support functions provides an “end-to-end” EMV solution for both ATM acquiring and smart card issuance, enabling conformance to current and future EMV standards for payment processing of smart card transactions and include:
- Offline PIN verification
- Application cryptograms (ARQC/ARPC validation)
- Card risk management (offline risk parameters and authorization controls)
- Card security code (CSC, CVV, CVV2), Chip card security Code (iCVV or Chip CVC)
- Card verification results (CVR) support
- Cardholder Verification Methods (offline, fallback, online, signature, no CVM)
- All chip cards (ICC, contact or contactless, dual interface)
- Combined DDA & Application (CDA) cryptogram support
- Issuer Scripting & Issuer Action Codes (IACs)
- Message Authentication Code (MAC) support
The ability to accommodate the latest innovations in profit maximizing technology is more important than ever. The flexibility and scalability of SWITCHWARE® G4 is unsurpassed. Learn more about incorporating the transaction processing power, scalability and functionalities of SWITCHWARE® with G4 Web-based Apps in your unique ATM operating environment. Contact Sales to arrange for a personal appointment.
Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information describing the features and benefits of our entire suite of products, services and solutions.