Columbia, KY: United Citizens Bank of Southern Kentucky is Live with EZswitch G4® as the new online interface connecting their Fiserv Precision core system to the TransFund/Elan EFT network. CSFi’s proprietary system integration services included TransFund EFT Network certification and testing services as well as certification of the Elan CACM for single point of card maintenance. The result was a seamless installation, resulting in no system downtime or inconvenience to cardholders.
Globally proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and improve operational efficiency, the new installation ensures that the bank and its cardholders are relying on the most secure and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution available. The installation also included implementation of CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System and integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality.
G4 Web-based Applications
Providing the bank with powerful front-end tools for managing their new system, the G4 Web-based “at-a glance” view of the entire debit payment network includes powerful and intuitive navigation tools including “hover-over” and “drill-down” research capabilities. Customers taking advantage of G4 report exponential improvement in ease of use, transaction processing management and general system control including:
- Real-time transaction and cardholder research
- Real-time full system monitoring of all connections and database status
- Advanced “drill down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated routine job/task scheduling and management
- Secure, single point of sign-on for multiple users with customized roles and permissions
Additional EZswitch G4 system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, and single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional new features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface EFT connections and more
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- On-demand network denial rules
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.