Brownstown, IN: As a locally owned community bank dedicated to serving the needs of its small town community, The Peoples Bank has chosen EZswitch® G4 as the best choice to exceed customer expectations and increase shareholder profitability.
Committed to nurturing financial relationships since 1919, the bank knows it’s customers by name and considers them to be their most valuable asset. For a nearly a decade, they have relied upon CSFi to deliver the best in banking services to their customers and cardholders. The upgrade from EZswitch® 2010 to EZswitch G4 will enhance operational efficiency and cardholder experience by taking advantage of the latest features and enhancements to EZswitch software.
EZswitch G4 allows financial institutions to accommodate virtually any EFT connection or third party interface allowing flexibility in selection of “best-of-breed” applications and interfaces to integrate into their electronic payments operating environment.
G4 Web-based Applications
Providing the bank with powerful front-end tools for managing their new system, the G4 Web-based “at-a glance” view of the entire debit payment network will include powerful and intuitive navigation tools including “hover-over” and “drill-down” research capabilities. Customers who take advantage of G4 report exponential improvement in ease of use, transaction processing management and general system control including:
- Real-time full system monitoring of all connections and database status
- Real-time advanced “drill down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated routine job/task scheduling and management
- Secure, single point of sign-on for multiple users with customized roles and permissions
Additional EZswitch G4 system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance updates, single point of card maintenance entry and an expanding menu of additional new features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ II Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface EFT connections and more
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- On-demand G4 Network Denial Rules
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT / core banking systems and third party network connections
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.