Gatesville, TX: The National Banks of Central Texas (NBCT) are now live with EZswitch® G4 and Real-time Card Management (RTCM), providing the institution with the advanced end-to-end debit card management technology necessary to maintaining a clear edge in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
The upgrade from EZswitch® Plus and migration to a VMware ESXi virtualized environment equips the banks with an EMV ready system as well as other new and enhanced functionalities. Installed features include CSFi’s integrated support for the FirstData Star RTCM interface and Sentinel™ Alert Notification System for unattended monitoring of ATM’s, the core system interface, EFT, and other connections.
The real-time based tools incorporated into EZswitch G4 with RTCM enable the instant identification and leveraging of current trends in card usage and system status that are key to maintaining peak operational efficiency and realization of the full revenue potential of their debit card programs. Additionally, installation on a VMware platform results in increased reliability and disaster recovery capability, while reducing necessary hardware investment.
Deployment of the new system as the interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking system and FirstData Star EFT network will result in immediately recognizable benefits for both the bank and its customers. Along with enhanced fraud protection, stand-in processing, and increased ATM uptime and device and system availability, the system paves the way for future activation of additional features and options including CSFi’s FraudBlock™ real-time, rules based fraud detection and prevention solution.
Advanced features of this installation of EZswitch G4 with RTCM:
Instant access to debit card activity and information
- Current activity and balances
- Account transfers
- Interchange fee generation
- Debit card activations
- Effectiveness of rewards and loyalty programs
- Changes in personal cardholder preferences
- Faster resolution of transactional disputes
- Suspicious or fraudulent activity
G4 Web-based Apps
G4’s at-a-glance view of the switch network and enhanced intuitive navigation tools allow any authorized user easy access to the application’s full capabilities:
- Real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting with “drill down” capability
- Real-time full system monitoring of all connections and database status
- Simplified automation of routine job/task scheduling and management
- Secure, single point of sign-on for multiple users with customizable roles and permissions
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.