Gratz, PA: The Gratz Bank is live with EZswitch® G4 as the new online interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking system and Vantiv EFT network. The new installation ensures that the bank and its cardholders are relying on the most secure, efficient and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution available.
The robust and globally proven EZswitch G4 platform provides a flexible and EMV-ready solution for financial institutions aiming to minimize costs, expand revenue sources, and maximize data and transactional security. Additionally, the installation on a VMware platform results in increased reliability and disaster recovery capability, while reducing necessary hardware investment. The bank will also be utilizing the system’s support for the Vantiv Real-Time Card Maintenance (RTCM) interface.
The real-time based tools incorporated into EZswitch G4 with RTCM enable the instant identification and leveraging of current trends in card usage and system status that are key to realization of the full revenue potential of their debit card programs. With the implementation of CSFi RTCM, any changes to a card record performed from the bank’s core system will instantly flow to CSFi’s EZswitch software and on to the Vantiv network.
The advanced features of this installation of EZswitch G4 that will reap immediate rewards for both the Bank and its cardholders include:
Instant access to debit card activity and information:
Current activity and balances
- Account transfers
- Interchange fee generation
- Debit card activations
- Effectiveness of rewards and loyalty programs
- Changes in personal cardholder preferences
- Faster resolution of transactional disputes
- Suspicious or fraudulent activity
G4 Web-based Apps:
Providing an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, the G4 front-ends intuitive navigational tools will enable every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including:
- Real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting with “drill down” capability
- Real-time full system monitoring of all connections and database status
- Simplified automation of routine job/task scheduling and management
- Secure, single point of sign-on for multiple users with customizable roles and permissions
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, EMV support, Virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.