Mount Vernon, TX: As locally owned community bank dedicated to serving the needs of its community, the First National Bank of Mount Vernon has chosen EZswitch® G4 as the best choice to support an online authorization channel for ATM and debit issuer transactions connecting the Shazam network and their Fiserv Precision core banking system.
Exceeding customer expectations
Committed to nurturing financial relationships for over 100 years, the bank relies upon CSFi to deliver the best in banking services to their cardholders. The upgrade from EZswitch® 2010 to a virtual implementation of EZswitch® G4 allows them to take advantage of a host of recent software enhancements optimizing operational efficiency and the customer experience.
EZswitch® G4 allows financial institutions to accommodate virtually any EFT connection or third party interface and allows flexibility in selection of “best-of-breed” applications to integrate into their electronic payments operating environment.
Providing the banks with powerful front-end tools for managing their new systems, G4 Web-based “at-a glance” view of the entire debit payment network includes powerful and intuitive navigation tools including “hover-over” and “drill-down” research capabilities. Customer’s taking advantage of G4 report exponential improvement in ease of use, transaction processing management and general system control.
Base EZswitch G4 system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ II Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface EFT connections and more
- On-demand G4 Network Denial Rules
- Cardholder Alerts (via email and SMS text)
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT / core banking systems and third party network connections
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Advanced “drill down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
The G4 web-based apps intuitive navigational tools will enable every user to easily employ the new system’s full capabilities, including: at-a-glance real time system wide monitoring and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.