Joaquin, TX: In order to take advantage of the latest features and enhancements of the EZswitch® software, including the G4 web-based apps, Texas State Bank (TSB) is upgrading from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch G4 to connect their Fiserv Precision core banking system to the Elan EFT Network.
Rated as a Five Star Texas Bank by Bauer and Associates, the bank credits its success to providing customers with superior service, outstanding financial products, and the very best in financial technology.
CSFi’s proprietary system integration services will ensure a seamless conversion process, resulting in no system downtime or inconvenience to TSB cardholders. The system upgrade, including implementation of CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System and integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality, ensures that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most advanced and secure debit card management technology available. The upgrade enables access to a host of new features and options including:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry for multiple users
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Reconciliation subsystem
- System health check monitoring
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.