SWITCHWARE® is now certified to support NCR’s new S2 Media Dispense Module. As a component of NCR’s Media Handling 2.0 bundle that provides functionality for high capacity withdrawals, deposit and recycling modules, the S2 dispenser technology drives higher availability and dependability through a series of hardware and software improvements to the NCR ATM.
Highlighted S2 Media Dispense Features:
- Increased note present and bunch capacity up to 60 notes (a 50% increase over the S1 dispenser)
- Increased cassette capacity by 17% to store up to 2,500 notes
- Simplified range of service parts – via 7 key compact field replaceable units
- Optimal note picking performance using vacuum based adaptive pick technology
- Secure carriage based transport – programmable to deliver “clean sweep” of note transport, checking for fraudulent trapping devices
- Anti-overfill mechanism in each cassette – unique to NCR
- Single note divert capability to minimize purge bin overfill and maximize efficient use of media within the dispenser
- State of Health Indicators – a “traffic light” interface provides a real time visual guide of the dispenser’s overall well-being
- Separate purge bin compartments simplify reconciliation and dispute resolution
CSFi works closely with both ATM manufacturers and related third party application providers to deliver solutions supporting the needs of financial institutions around the globe.
Contact a CSFi account representative today or Click here to learn more about the benefits of incorporating the processing power, scalability, and functionalities of SWITCHWARE® into your operating environment.