Superior, WI: Superior Savings Bank (SSB) is upgrading from CSFi’s EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4. With the upgrade to EZswitch G4, the bank will benefit from the new system’s advanced card maintenance, transaction research and reporting and real-time system wide monitoring tools to further enhance their cardholder’s experience.
The scalable and robust EZswitch G4 platform includes integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality as well as a wide range of proprietary features and capabilities globally proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and improve operational efficiency. The G4 front end provides an “at-a-glance” view of the debit payment network and intuitive navigational tools that will allow every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities.
The upgrade ensures that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most reliable and secure online card management technology available. The new system’s many new features and options include:
- G4 web-based apps (real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule management)
- Sentinel™ alert notification system (provides unattended monitoring of ATMs, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and much more.
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Drill-down capability for detailed research
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web material. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™ and EMV support.