Superior, WI: Established in 1924, Superior Savings Bank (SSB) has consistently provided the latest in financial technology to meet the needs and expectations of their customers.
In keeping with its mission to deliver the highest levels of customer service, convenience and security to its cardholders, the bank has upgraded from EZswitch® 2010 to EZswitch® G4 to connect their Fiserv Precision core banking system to the Fiserv EFT network. The upgrade to EZswitch G4 includes integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality, and ensures that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most advanced and secure debit card management technology available. The new system will enable implementation of a host of additional new features and options including:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ alert notification system providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Reconciliation subsystem
- System health check monitoring
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
In addition to taking advantage of the latest features and enhancements of the EZswitch software, including the G4 web-based apps, the upgrade includes certification for the migration of their current system to the Fiserv EPOC Enhanced platform.
The globally proven EZswitch G4 platform provides a flexible and EMV capable solution for financial institutions aiming to minimize costs, expand revenue sources, and maximize data and transactional security. Providing an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, the G4 front-end intuitive navigational tools enable users to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including: real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
Immediate and recognizable benefits will include streamlined operational efficiency, as well as an improved cardholder experience with enhanced fraud detection and prevention.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.