Speer, IL: As an independent full service bank seeking to enhance support of its central Illinois customer base, the State Bank of Speer (SBS) is upgrading from EZswitch® Plus™ to EZswitch® G4.
In a financial world where change is the only constant, SBS is dedicated to offering solutions that make banking easier and more secure for their customers while providing long term value for their shareholders.
Installed on a VMware platform, the upgrade to EZswitch G4 with Sentinel™ Alert Notification System reduces necessary hardware investment while increasing data and transaction security, system redundancy, and disaster recovery capabilities.
The new online interface connecting the bank’s Fiserv Precision core banking system to the FIS Metavante EFT network will enable the implementation of a host of new EZswitch features proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and improve operational efficiency.
The immediate and recognizable benefits to both the bank and its customers will include an improved cardholder experience with integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality and many additional features and options:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
Providing an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, the powerful G4 front-end’s intuitive navigational tools will enable every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including: real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.