Speer, IL: In order to meet the demands of today’s challenging business and compliance environment, including support for activation of full EMV functionality, State Bank of Speer is now live with EZswitch® G4. The seamless upgrade from EZswitch® 2010 Plus ensures that the bank and its customers are now relying on the most secure and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution available.
CSFi’s G4 Web-based apps provide SBS with powerful front-end tools for managing their new system, providing an “at-a glance” view of the entire debit payment network, and intuitive navigational tools that include advanced “hover-over” and “drill-down” research capabilities. Customers taking advantage of G4 report exponential improvement in ease of use, system navigation, transaction processing management and general system control. Click here to view a brief video demonstration of G4
As the real-time online interface between the bank’s Fiserv Precision core banking system and Metavante EFT network, the new system, installed in a virtual VMware environment, reduces necessary hardware investment while providing increased security, system redundancy and disaster recovery capabilities.
Proven to minimize costs, and maximize data and transaction security, the upgrade to the EZswitch G4 platform includes enabling CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System which provides unattended monitoring of ATMs, core system interface, EFT and other network connections. Additional system features and options for reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations include:
- FraudBlock™ (integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system)
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Support for Cardholder Alerts (via email and SMS text)
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and much more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com to enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, EMV support, FraudBlock™, Virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.