Eagle Butte, SD: State Bank of Eagle Butte has selected CSFi’s EZswitch® G4 as the new online interface to the Advantage (FIS) EFT network and their Fiserv Precision core banking system. Supporting an online authorization channel for ATM and debit issuer transactions, the new EZswitch G4 installation will enable the bank to enhance both operational efficiency and cardholder experience. The bank will be able to take advantage of the latest features and enhancements of EZswitch, including management of the online card maintenance interface using the Advantage (FIS) CAF/CMF Batch File.
Since opening its doors in 1960, the bank has consistently kept pace with evolving customer, business and compliance demands by employing the most advanced technology available to provide the best customer experience possible.
Features to be implemented in the new system include G4 web-based apps’ advanced card maintenance, transaction research and reporting, real-time system wide monitoring tools and CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System for unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT and other connections.
Highly customizable and scalable, the globally proven platform includes integrated support for future activation of EMV functionality, and will be installed in a virtual environment that reduces necessary hardware investment while providing increased security, and disaster recovery capabilities.
Providing the bank with powerful front end tools for managing their new system, CSFi’s G4 Web-based apps presents an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network and intuitive navigational tools that include “hover over” and “drill-down” research capabilities.
EZswitch G4 base functionalities, features and options for reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations include:
- G4 Web-based Apps real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule managing)
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- On-demand ATM/EFT Network Denial Rules
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Advanced “drill down” capability for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Audits and logs of all user activity and much more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch® G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.