Kingston, Jamaica: Sagicor Bank is the retail, business and corporate banking arm of Sagicor Group Jamaica. With total assets in excess of US$6.3 billion, Sagicor operates in 23 countries including the USA and Latin America and has been a leading provider of financial services in the Caribbean for over 175 years.
The bank’s PA-DSS v2.0 validated version of SWITCHWARE® includes integrated support for activation of full EMV functionality, deposit automation, multi-currency dispensing, and cash recycling for their ATM network. The new system also enables implementation of additional new features and options including:
- G4 Web-based Apps enabling single sign-on, real-time, transaction “drill-down” and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring, and job/task schedule management
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ alert notification system providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- Remote Key Loading (RKL) with RSA eliminating the need to visit each ATM when periodically loading new ATM cryptographic keys and using RSA during the authentication process
- Instant Card Issuance allowing for on the spot issuance and activation of new or replacement cards
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- Incorporation of multiple PIN Verification Keys (PVKs) for a single Bank Identification Number (BIN)
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Cardless ATM person-to-person (P2P) withdrawals
- ATM graphics support
The seamless upgrade to this robust and globally-proven ATM driving and debit card management system was achieved using CSFi’s proprietary TotalCARE™ quality assurance testing and migration services. TotalCARE utilizes a clone and target system to mirror the bank’s existing and future production systems. Rigorous testing using CSFi-developed utilities ensured that all compatibility, OS and application errors were identified prior to the upgrade process and ensured flawless performance in the bank’s unique operating environment.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of SWITCHWARE®, TotalCARE™, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™,EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.