Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago: Recognizing the importance of deploying innovative solutions that anticipate customer’s future banking requirements, Republic Bank Limited is upgrading to SWITCHWARE® 3.12.
Since its inception as the Colonial Bank in 1837, the Republic Bank Group with total assets of nearly $60 billion has become one of the largest and most profitable banks in the English-speaking Caribbean, serving the region for over 178 years. The bank operates the largest branch network (41 branches) and the most extensive Automated Banking Machine network (127 ABMs at 87 locations) in Trinidad and Tobago, offering cutting-edge internet and mobile banking, allowing customers to conduct their business 24/7 from any corner of the world.
Certified PA-DSS v2.0 compliant, the upgrade to the latest SWITCHWARE® version will be performed using CSFi remote integration services and includes integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality. In addition, the new system enables implementation of a host of additional new features and options including:
- G4 Web-based Apps enabling single sign-on, real-time, “drill-down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring, and job/task schedule management
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ alert notification system provides unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- Allows incorporating multiple PIN Verification Keys (PVKs) for a single Bank Identification Number (BIN)
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Cardless ATM person-to-person (P2P) withdrawals
The seamless upgrade to this robust and globally proven ATM driving and Debit Card management platform will be achieved using CSFi’s proprietary TotalCARE™ quality assurance testing and migration services. Utilizing a clone and target system to mirror the bank’s existing and future production systems, rigorous testing using CSFi developed utilities will ensure that all compatibility, OS and application errors will be identified prior to migration, and ensure flawless performance in the banks unique operational environment.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of SWITCHWARE®, TotalCARE™, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.