Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago: Recognizing the importance of deploying innovative solutions that anticipate customer’s future banking requirements, Republic Bank Limited (RBL) will be implementing CSFi’s FraudBlock™ real-time fraud detection and prevention solution to meet the bank’s fraud detection and prevention needs for their 1.4 million cardholders.
FraudBlock will be used to inspect electronic payment transactions passing through SWITCHWARE® from the bank’s LINX EFT network. The solution’s advanced fraud prevention capabilities and intuitive user interface will enable the easy analysis of historical and real-time data necessary to identify suspicious activity and invoke pro-active rule modifications critical to addressing emerging threats.
Since its inception as the Colonial Bank in 1837, the Republic Bank Group with total assets of nearly US $10.5 billion has become one of the largest and most profitable banks in the English-speaking Caribbean. Serving the region for over 179 years, ATM management and switching solutions for over 23 years.
FraudBlock™ is CSFI’s dynamic, real-time fraud detection and prevention solution designed to integrate seamlessly with SWITCHWARE to reduce fraud losses and boost cardholder confidence. FraudBlock will provide RBL with real-time fraud monitoring and research, and the capability to stop fraud before it happens. The highly parameterized rules-based nature of the system will allow extreme flexibility in the tailoring of functionalities to meet both current and future business requirements of the bank and its customers.
FraudBlock™ features include:
- Real-time transaction processing and authorization
- Management of post-action outcomes when a rule violation occurs
- Full client auditing and real-time transaction monitoring and research
- Automatic logging of suspected fraud activity for future review and analysis
- Ability to develop and disseminate ad-hoc and canned fraud activity reports
- Blocking fraud at the cardholder level
- Unlimited on-demand network denial rules
- Risky merchant, country and “other “category designations
- Card level rule management and override features for individual cardholders
- Establish acquiring rules for ATMs and POS devices
- Special fraud rules for EMV handling (Fallback, Entry-mode, etc.)
- Detection of fraud based on card-not-present transactions
- Block transactions based on acquirer information (merchant, country, etc.)
- Over 30 pre-loaded rules
- “Rule iteration” enabling quick easy construction of new rules by simple modification of existing rules
- Fraud event alerting via email and SMS-text
- Easy viewing and reporting on transaction data, rules validation results and statistics and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of SWITCHWARE®, FraudBlock™, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.