Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago: Recognizing the importance of deploying innovative solutions that anticipate customer’s future banking requirements, Republic Bank Limited is now live with SWITCHWARE® 3.12. Since its inception as the Colonial Bank in 1837, the Republic Bank Group with total assets of nearly US $10.5 billion has become one of the largest and most profitable banks in the English-speaking Caribbean, serving the region for over 178 years. The bank operates the largest branch network (41 branches) and the most extensive Automated Banking Machine network (137 ABMs at 83 locations) in Trinidad and Tobago.
Certified PA-DSS v2.0 compliant, the upgrade to the latest SWITCHWARE® version was performed using CSFi remote integration services and includes integrated support for full EMV, POS/M-POS and merchant management functionalities. In addition, the new system enables implementation of a host of additional new features and options including:
- G4 Web-based Apps enabling single sign-on, real-time, “drill-down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring, and job/task schedule management
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Remote Key Loading (RKL) to remotely send new encryption keys to the ATM
- Deposit Automation and Cash Recycling
- Cardless Person-to-Person (P2P) withdrawals
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- Instant Card Issuance
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- Allows incorporating multiple PIN Verification Keys (PVKs) for a single Bank Identification Number (BIN)
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- ATM inactivity status updates
The seamless upgrade to this robust and globally proven ATM driving and Debit Card management platform was achieved using CSFi’s proprietary TotalCARE™ quality assurance testing and migration services. Utilizing a clone and target system to mirror the bank’s existing and future production systems, rigorous testing using CSFi developed utilities ensured that all compatibility, OS and application errors were identified prior to migration, ensuring flawless performance in the banks unique operational environment.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of SWITCHWARE®, TotalCARE™, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.