Jamestown, TN: To take advantage of CSFi’s new G4 Web-based apps, Progressive Savings Bank has upgraded their EZswitch® Plus system to EZswitch® G4. With the upgrade to EZswitch G4, the bank will benefit from the new system’s integrated support for future activation of EMV functionality as well as a wide range of proprietary features and capabilities globally proven to lower costs, boost revenues and improve operational efficiency.
The G4 front end provides an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network and intuitive navigational tools enabling every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including: real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
The powerful EZswitch G4 platform streamlines operations and enhances cardholder experience by introducing real-time balance updates, enhanced fraud protection, and a host of new features and options:
- G4 web-based apps (enabling real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule management)
- FraudBlock™ (integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system)
- On-demand Network Denial Rules
- Deny International Transactions feature
- Sentinel™ alert notification system (provides unattended monitoring of ATMs, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and much more.
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Drill-down capability for detailed research
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.