Cincinnati, OH: North Side Bank & Trust Company (NSBT) has selected EZswitch® G4 to provide the half billion dollar firm with the most secure, efficient and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution available.
For over 100 years, the firm has sought to identify and implement banking solutions that provide immediate and recognizable benefits to both the Bank and its customers. With the installation of EZswitch® G4 as the interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking system and First Data Star EFT network, NSTB will also be utilizing the system’s support for the First Data Star Real-Time Card Maintenance (RTCM) interface.
The advanced features of this VMware ESXi installation of EZswitch G4 that will reap immediate rewards for both the Bank and its cardholders include:
Instant access to debit card activity and information:
- Current activity and balances
- Account transfers
- Interchange fee generation
- Debit card activations
- Effectiveness of rewards and loyalty programs
- Changes in personal cardholder preferences
- Faster resolution of transactional disputes
- Suspicious or fraudulent activity
G4 Web-based Apps:
- Real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting with “drill down” capability
- Real-time full system monitoring of all connections and database status
- Simplified automation of routine job/task scheduling and management
- Secure, single point of sign-on for multiple users with customizable roles and permissions
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
The new system will improve the Bank’s cardholder experience with real-time balance updates, enhanced fraud protection, stand-in processing and support for many additional options and features.
The real-time based tools incorporated into EZswitch G4 enable the instant identification and leveraging of current trends in card usage and system status that are key to maintaining peak operational efficiency and realization of the full revenue potential of their debit card programs. Additionally, installation on a VMware platform will result in increased redundancy, reliability and security while reducing necessary hardware investment and increasing disaster recovery capability.