Newton, KS: Since 1893, Midland National Bank (MNB) has provided the citizens of Newton and the greater Harvey County community with the very best in both personal and commercial financial services. In keeping with this tradition, the bank is upgrading from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4 to provide connection of their Fiserv Precision core system to the Fiserv EFT network.
Taking advantage of the latest features and enhancements of CSFi’s EZswitch software, will include the migration of their operating platform to a virtual VMware environment, reducing investment in hardware resources while providing the bank with increased security, system redundancy and disaster recovery capabilities.
The EZswitch G4 platform includes integrated support for future activation of EMV functionality, and provides a flexible and end-to-end debit card management solution for financial institutions aiming to minimize costs, expand revenue sources and maximize data and transactional security. The G4 “at-a-glance” view of the debit payment network and intuitive navigational tools will allow users to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities.
With over a $137,000,000 in assets and six branch locations, MNB will be improving both operational efficiency and the cardholder experience with enhanced fraud detection and prevention, stand-in processing and many additional new features and options including:
- G4 web-based apps enabling real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule management
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ alert notification system providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and more
- On-demand Network Denial Rules
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.