Markesan, WI: In order to ensure that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most advanced and secure online card management technology available, Markesan State Bank has upgraded from CSFi’s EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4.
The upgrade to the powerful new G4 system affirms the bank’s 127 year old commitment to coupling the most advanced technology available with the highest level of personalized customer service. Fiserv EFT Network recertification and testing services (both for Fiserv EPOC Legacy and EPOC Enhanced platforms) were included in the upgrade.
Installed on a VMware platform, the upgrade allows for full future EMV compliant processing and will enable the bank to enhance the cardholder experience by taking advantage of the latest features and enhancements to EZswitch software, including G4 web-based apps advanced card maintenance,transaction research and reporting, and real-time system wide monitoring tools.
Additionally, the incorporation of CSFi’s Sentinel™ II Alert Notification system will provide unattended monitoring of the core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and much more. Automated alerts will be sent by email or SMS text to predefined staff or third party service agents at predefined times depending on the nature and type of problem detected. The alerts are escalated until the problem is resolved, improving authorization interface up-time, and reducing downtime penalties.
The EZswitch G4 base system functions include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, and single point of card maintenance entry as well as additional new features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ II Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- On-demand G4 Network Denial Rules
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Cardholder Alerts (via email and SMS text)
- Advanced “drill down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry for multiple users
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for multiple ATM/EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity…and more
G4 Web-based apps will provide the bank with powerful front-end tools for managing their new system. Customers taking advantage of G4 report exponential improvement in ease-of-use, system navigation, transaction processing management and general system control. G4’s“at-a-glance” view of the entire switch network and enhanced intuitive navigation tools, allow any authorized G4 user to easily access and manage the full capabilities of CSFi’s flagship EZswitch® and SWITCHWARE® products.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.