Newman, IL: Longview Capital Corporation is a closely held four bank holding company whose mission is to serve the rural areas of central Illinois and West Central Indiana. For nearly a decade, Longview Capital has relied upon CSFi to provide the most advanced technology available to support the connection between their core banking systems and EFT networks.
The virtual implementation of their EMV ready upgrade from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4 will immediately enhance their cardholder’s experience by taking advantage of the latest EZswitch enhancements.
EZswitch G4 base system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations:
- G4 Web-based Apps real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule managing
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ II Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface EFT connections and more
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- On-demand ATM/EFT Network Denial Rules
- ATM Inactivity Alerts
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Advanced “drill down” capability for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Audits and logs of all user activity and much more….
The new G4 web-based apps front-end and intuitive navigational tools will enable every user to easily employ the new system’s full capabilities, including: at-a-glance real time system wide monitoring and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, EMV support, FraudBlock™, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.