Maysville, MO: Independent Farmers Bank is now live with an upgrade from EZswitch Plus® to EZswitch® G4 as the online interface connecting their Fiserv Precision core banking system to the Shazam EFT network.
For nearly a century, Independent Farmers Bank has dedicated itself to coupling the most advanced technology available with personalized service to improve the quality of life for both its customers and the community it serves. The EMV ready upgrade from EZswitch Plus to EZswitch G4 continues that tradition and will immediately enhance their cardholder’s experience by taking advantage of the latest EZswitch enhancements.
EZswitch G4 base system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface EFT connections and more
- Advanced “drill down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Support for cardholder alerts (via email and SMS text)
- Support for multiple ATM/EFT, and other third party connections
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- On-demand network denial rules
- Support for cardholder alerts via email and SMS-text
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
The new G4 web-based apps front-end and intuitive navigational tools will enable every user to easily employ the new system’s full capabilities, including: at-a-glance real time system wide monitoring and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, EMV support, FraudBlock™, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.