Springfield, IL: Illini Bank, the flagship bank of the Illini Corporation, is now live with CSFi’s EZswitch® G4 as the interface between their Fiserv Precision core banking system and the Shazam EFT network. The bank understands that its customers are the driving force behind their continued success. The upgrade to EZswitch G4 continues its long standing tradition of providing innovative products that put their customers first.
From 12 branch locations, the bank has consistently provided its customers with the most innovative products and cutting-edge technology available. The upgrade to EZswitch G4 insures that their customers are relying upon the most secure, reliable and customizable debit card management solution available.
The EZswitch G4 platform, representing a leap forward in the realm of debit card management solutions, includes implementation of CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System and integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality.
Providing an at-a-glance view of the entire debit payment network, the G4 front end interface’s exponential improvement in ease-of-use, system navigation, transaction processing management, and general system ensures that every authorized user can easily utilize the system’s full capabilities.
Deployment of the new system will result in immediately recognizable benefits for both the bank and its customers. Along with enhanced fraud protection, stand-in processing, and increased ATM uptime device and system availability, the system paves the way for future activation of additional features and options including CSFi’s FraudBlock™ real-time, rules based fraud detection and prevention solution.
EZswitch G4 base system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, and single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional new features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATMs, cores system interface, EFT connections and more.
- G4 Advanced transaction and cardholder research and reporting drill down capability
- Automated job/task schedule management
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- On-demand network denial rules
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.