Trenton, TX: First National Bank of Trenton is now live with a virtual implementation of EZswitch® G4 connecting their Fiserv Precision core system to the ELAN EFT network. The seamless upgrade from CSFi’s EZswitch® 2012 to EZswitch G4 ensures that the bank and its customers are now relying on the most secure, efficient, and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution available.
Since 1901, First National Bank of Trenton has maintained a steadfast commitment to meeting the changing financial needs of their customers. Putting the customer first when considering new customer facing technology has been core to their success for well over 100 years.
The bank selected CSFi’s web-based EZswitch G4 as the most cost effective, scalable, and feature rich online interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking system and Elan EFT network. With nearly $200 million in assets and five branches, the G4 upgrade continues the bank’s long tradition of providing the very best in financial services, products and technology to its customers.
The upgrade includes enablement of CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATMs, core system interface, EFT and other network connections. Additional system features and options for reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations include:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry for multiple users
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Reconciliation subsystem
- System health check monitoring
- Audits and logs of all user activity
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
G4’s front-end highly intuitive navigational tools and “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network will enable every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including: real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced “drill-down” card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.