Kemp, TX: First National Bank of Kemp (FNBK) is now live with their upgrade from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4 as the online interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking system and Shazam EFT network. The new system incorporates integrated support for Shazam’s 78E Batch Plastics enhanced card maintenance capabilities, enabling them to pass expanded name and address fields (from 26 to 34 characters) from EZswitch G4 to Shazam.
The VMware implementation of the system upgrade includes integrated support for future full EMV functionality, Shazam EFT Network re-certification and testing, and access to a host of additional new features and options including:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- Advanced “drill down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry for multiple users
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Reconciliation subsystem
- System health check monitoring
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
The seamless upgrade also includes CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System, providing unattended monitoring of the core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and more. Automated alerts can now be sent by email or SMS-text to pre-defined staff or third party service agents at pre-defined times depending on the nature and type of problem detected. The alerts are escalated until the problem is resolved, improving authorization interface up-time and reducing downtime penalties, resulting in improved customer service.
The EZswitch G4 platform will provide immediate and recognizable benefits to the bank and its customers, including increased operational efficiency, enhanced fraud protection, and an improved cardholder experience.
The G4 front end’s “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, intuitive navigational tools, and advanced “drill-down” transaction and cardholder research capabilities, will allow every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.