Vacherie, LA: Addressing the need for real-time management capability for their debit card programs, First American Bank & Trust has chosen CSFi’s EZswitch® G4 with Real-time Card Management (RTCM) as the new online interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking system and First Data Star EFT network. The deployment of the new system in a virtualized VMware ESXi environment will provide the institution with a powerful, secure and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution.
Since 1910, First American Bank and Trust has played an integral part in the growth and prosperity of the communities they serve. Now, twenty-four branches strong, the bank continues to provide the highest quality financial service to citizens throughout Southeast Louisiana.
The EZswitch G4 platform provides a highly customizable solution for financial institutions aiming to minimize costs, expand revenue sources, and maximize data and transactional security. The systems features and options for reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations include:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) through email and SMS-text notification
- G4 Web-based Apps real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and automated job/task schedule managing
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- On-demand ATM/EFT Network Denial Rules
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Advanced “drill down” capability for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express database
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Audits and logs of all user activity and much more…
In order to realize the full revenue potential of their debit card programs, the bank will be utilizing the system’s integrated support for the First Data Star RTCM interface. The real-time tools incorporated into EZswitch G4 will enable the instant identification and leveraging of current trends in card usage and system status that are key to maintaining peak operational efficiency and realization of the full revenue potential of their debit card programs. Once implemented, CSFi’s proprietary RTCM solution ensures that any changes to a card record performed from the bank’s core system will instantly flow to EZswitch G4 and on to the First Data Star EFT network.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, EMV support, virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.