Andover, KS: Equity Bank is now live with their upgrade from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4. The upgrade includes reducing their investment in hardware resources by migrating their operating platform to a virtual VMware environment.
This robust and globally proven platform provides a flexible and EMV ready solution for financial institutions aiming to minimize costs, expand revenue sources and maximize data and transactional security. The G4 “at-a-glance” view of the debit payment network and intuitive navigational tools will allow every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities.
With over a billion dollars in assets and more than 30 branch locations, Equity Bank is improving both operational efficiency and the cardholder experience with enhanced fraud detection and prevention, stand-in processing and many additional new features and options including:
- G4 Web-based Apps (real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule management)
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry for multiple users
- CSFi’s proprietary Card Production Client (automatically transmits card maintenance batch files to the Shazam® ATM/EFT network)
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules (a new CSFi client application)
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Database