Martins Ferry, OH: The Citizens Savings Bank (TCSB) is now live with a virtual implementation of EZswitch® G4 connecting their Fiserv Precision core system to the Elan EFT network. The seamless upgrade from CSFi’s EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch G4 included certification of the Elan CACM for daily batch file delivery of card and cardholder updates. This upgrade ensures that the bank and its customers are relying on the most secure, efficient, and scalable, end-to-end debit card management solution available.
Since 1902 TCSB has maintained a steadfast commitment to meeting the changing financial needs of the customers they serve. Including integrated support for future EMV functionality, the EZswitch G4 platform now provides the bank with a flexible card and transaction management solution globally proven to improve operational efficiency, maximize data and transactional security, and enhance the cardholder experience.
G4’s front-end highly intuitive navigational tools and “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network will enable every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including: real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced “drill-down” card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
EZswitch G4 offers support for a variety of options and features that provide immediate benefits to both the bank and its customers:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ alert notification system providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry for multiple users
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Reconciliation subsystem
- System health check monitoring
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.