Winchester, TN: Citizens Community Bank is now live with a virtual implementation of EZswitch® G4 as the online interface connecting their Fiserv Precision core system to the TransFund/Elan EFT network. CSFi’s proprietary system integration services included TransFund EFT Network certification and testing services as well as certification of the Elan CACM for single point of card maintenance. The result was a seamless installation, resulting in no system downtime or inconvenience to cardholders.
Installed on a virtual platform, the installation included implementation of CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System and integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality, ensuring that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most advanced, secure and feature rich debit card management technology available.
Providing an at-a-glance view of the entire debit payment network, the G4 front end interface’s exponential improvement in ease-of-use, system navigation, transaction processing management, and general system control ensures that every authorized user can easily utilize the system’s full capabilities. EZswitch G4 base system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, and single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional new features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations including:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface EFT connections and more
- Advanced “drill down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- On-demand network denial rules
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.