Boralesgamuwa, Sri Lanka: Chamma Technology in Sri Lanka will be upgrading from SWITCHWARE® 3.11 to SWITCHWARE® 3.12 in order to support a new interface to the LankaPay regional switch network.
Currently the network has 24 member banks connecting over 3,800 ATM’s which makes LankaPay the largest common ATM network in the country. LankaPay member bank customers are now able to enjoy island wide, secure ATM access at all ATM’s of the participating banks at the most affordable rates. Previously, consumers may have been reluctant to use their ATM or Debit Card at another bank ATM, due to high costs of cash withdrawals or due to security concerns.
The bank’s new PA-DSS v2.0 validated version of SWITCHWARE will include integrated support for activation of full EMV functionality, deposit automation, multi-currency dispensing, and cash recycling for their ATM network. The new system also enables implementation of additional new features and options including:
- G4 Web-based Apps enabling single sign-on, real-time, transaction “drill-down” and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring, and job/task schedule management
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ alert notification system providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- Remote Key Loading (RKL) with RSA eliminating the need to visit each ATM when periodically loading new ATM cryptographic keys and using RSA during the authentication process
- Instant Card Issuance allowing for on the spot issuance and activation of new or replacement cards
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- Incorporation of multiple PIN Verification Keys (PVKs) for a single Bank Identification Number (BIN)
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Cardholder Alerts
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Cardless ATM person-to-person (P2P) withdrawals
- ATM graphics support and more
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of SWITCHWARE®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.