Newman, IL: Longview Capital Corporation is a closely held multibank holding company dedicated to serving rural areas of central Illinois and West Central Indiana. For over a decade, Longview Capital has relied upon CSFi to provide the most advanced technology available to support the connection between their Precision core banking systems and EFT networks.
The virtual implementation of their EMV compliant upgrade from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4 benefits both the cardholder experience and the bottom line by taking advantage of the latest EZswitch 4.0 enhancements.
EZswitch G4 base system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations:
- G4 Web-based Apps real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule managing
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ II Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface EFT connections and more
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- On-demand ATM/EFT Network Denial Rules
- ATM Inactivity Alerts
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Advanced “drill down” capability for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Audits and logs of all user activity and much more….
The G4 web-based apps intuitive navigational tools enable every user to easily employ the new system’s full capabilities; including at-a-glance real time system wide monitoring and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
Register now at CSFi.com to enable access to our web resources. Gain access to brochures, videos and additional information describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, EMV support, FraudBlock™, Virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.