Quitman, TX: BankTexas N.A. is now live with an upgrade from their EZswitch® 2010 Plus system to EZswitch® G4. The upgrade includes reducing their investment in hardware resources by migrating their operating platform to a virtual VMware environment. The G4 “at-a-glance” view of the debit payment network and intuitive navigational tools will allow every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities.
BankTexas will be utilizing CSFi’s proprietary Card Production client for sending card maintenance files to EFT Source Inc. and will also be sending a batch plastic plastics file to the Shazam® EFT Network.
This robust, reliable and globally proven platform provides a flexible and scalable solution for financial institutions who wish to enhance customer service offerings, minimize costs, expand revenue sources and maximize data and transactional security.
For over 100 years, the goal of BankTexas has been to provide both commercial and retail customers with industry leading products and services. They recognize that as technology’s role in our daily lives continues to change, banking infrastructure must evolve as well.
The upgrade enables BankTexas to provide improved cardholder service with real-time balance updates, enhanced fraud protection, stand-in processing and many additional new features and options including:
- G4 Web-based Apps (for real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule managing)
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry for multiple users
- Real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) interface (for Precision only)
- Card maintenance batch file (CMBF) transmittal to the Shazam ATM/EFT network
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules (a new CSFi client application)
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Database and more