Idaho Falls, ID: In order to meet the demands of today’s challenging business and compliance environment, including integrating support for future activation of full EMV functionality, Bank of Idaho (BOI) has elected to upgrade from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4.
Headquartered in Idaho Falls with eight branches in Pocatello, St. Anthony, Ashton and Island Park, the advanced features of EZswitch G4 will provide immediate benefits to both the bank and its cardholders.
The new system will be installed in a virtual VMware ESXi environment, reducing necessary hardware investment while providing increased security, system redundancy and disaster recovery capabilities.
Highly customizable and scalable, EZswitch G4 serves as a middleware solution to provide a real-time online interface between ATM/EFT connections and financial institutions host core operating systems.
CSFi’s G4 Web-based apps will provide the bank with powerful front end tools for managing their new system, providing an “at-a glance” view of the entire debit payment network, and intuitive navigational tools that include “hover-over” and “drill-down” research capabilities. Customers taking advantage of G4 report exponential improvement in ease of use, system navigation, transaction processing management and general system control. Click here to view a brief video demonstration of G4
EZswitch G4 base functionality, features and options for reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations include:
- G4 Web-based Apps (real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule managing)
- FraudBlock™ (integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system)
- Sentinel™ alert notification system (provides unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and much more
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) interface (for Precision only)
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, EMV support, FraudBlock™ and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.