Idaho Falls, ID: Seeking to maximize operating efficiency and exceed the ever increasing needs and expectations of its cardholders, Bank of Idaho (BOI) is now live with EZswitch® G4 installed on a virtual platform as its online interface between the First Data Star EFT network and their core host operating system.
Headquartered in Idaho Falls with 8 branches serving southeast Idaho, Bank of Idaho combines a local financial focus with cutting-edge resources to consistently provide their customers the most advanced, secure, and customized banking technology services and products available.
In keeping with that tradition, the upgrade from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch G4 will enable the bank to enhance both operational efficiency and cardholder experience by taking advantage of the latest features and enhancements to EZswitch software. Features implemented in the upgrade include G4 web-based apps advanced card maintenance, transaction research and reporting, and real-time system wide monitoring tools.
The robust EZswitch G4 platform provides BOI with a flexible and EMV capable solution globally proven to minimize costs, expand revenue sources, and maximize data and transaction security. Providing an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, the G4 front end’s highly intuitive navigational tools incorporating “hover over” and “drill-down” functionality will enable users to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities
The powerful new system will operate in a VMware virtual environment providing enhanced disaster recovery capability, system redundancy, reliability, and security while reducing necessary hardware investment. Additional features and options designed to enhance the cardholder experience, reduce fraud losses, and streamline card management operations include:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ alert notification system providing unattended monitoring of ATMs, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and more
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- On-demand ATM/EFT Network Denial Rules
- Drill-down capability for detailed research
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.