Apple River, IL – For almost 70 years, Apple River State Bank (ARSB) has consistently embraced a philosophy that places customer needs, service and security above all else. In keeping with that tradition, the bank is upgrading from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4 as the online interface between their Vantiv EFT network and Fiserv Precision host core operating system.
Operating on a VMware platform, installed features will include CSFi’s integrated support for the Vantiv RTCM interface as well as CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System for unattended monitoring of ATM’s, the core system interface, EFT, and other connections. The new system paves the way toward future full EMV functionality and provides the bank with a scalable solution globally proven to minimize costs, expand revenue sources, and maximize data and transaction security.
CSFi’s G4 Web-based apps will provide ARSB with powerful front-end tools for managing their new system. A graphical “at-a glance” view of the entire payments network and intuitive navigational tools including “hover-over” and “drill-down” capabilities afford simplified real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting and more.
The new system will allow ARSB to take full advantage of the latest features, options and enhancements to EZswitch® software designed to streamline operational efficiency and improve the cardholder experience including:
- FraudBlock™ (integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system)
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring
- Audits and logs of all user activity
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com to enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.