Apollo,PA: The Kiskiminetas Valley of Pennsylvania has been home to Apollo Trust for more than 147 years. As the only locally owned community bank, they strive for excellence in financial performance in order to enhance the well being of their community, customers and employees. A CSFi Customer since 2012, the Apollo Trust Company will be continuing its legacy of excellence with an upgrade from EZswitch® 2012 to EZswitch® G4 to support an online authorization channel for ATM and debit issuer transactions.
Installed in a virtual VMware environment, the upgraded online interface connects the bank’s Fiserv Precision core banking system to the Elan EFT network and implements a host of features proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and improve operational efficiency.
Able to accommodate virtually any EFT connection or third party interface, EZswitch G4 allows financial institutions flexibility in selection of “best-of-breed” applications to integrate into their electronic payments operating environment.
Immediate and recognizable benefits to both the bank and its customers include an improved cardholder experience with integrated support for full future EMV functionality, improved data and transaction security, and many additional features and options including:
- G4 Web-based Apps real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule managing
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ II Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface EFT connections and more
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- On-demand ATM/EFT Network Denial Rules
- ATM Inactivity Alerts
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Advanced “drill down” capability for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Audits and logs of all user activity and much more….
G4 Web-based apps
Providing an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, G4 Web-based apps provide the bank with powerful front-end tools for managing their new system. A graphical view of the entire payments network and intuitive navigational tools including “hover-over” and“drill-down” capabilities afford real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting, and more…enabling every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch® G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.