Houston, TX: With nearly $1.6 billion in assets and 17 interstate branches, American First National Bank seeks to become the leading Asian-American owned financial institution within the United States. In an effort to accomplish that goal, the bank is upgrading from EZswitch® 2012 to EZswitch® G4 as the new online interface connecting their Fiserv Precision core system to the Elan EFT network.
Since 2012 the bank has relied upon CSFi to enhance the cardholder experience. The bank will soon be taking advantage of the latest EZswitch features and enhancements including G4 Web-based apps and the employment of new security handling procedures within the request messages sent from SWITCHWARE® to the Precision host system. These new security procedures ensure that transaction messages have not been tampered with and are authenticated with the requesting system. The new online interface introduces a host of new features proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and improve operational efficiency.
As a commercial bank moving forward to meet every banking need, American First National Bank chose a virtual implementation of EZswitch G4 as the best choice to exceed customer expectations and increase shareholder profitability.
The immediate and recognizable benefits to both the bank and its customers will include an improved cardholder experience with integrated support for full EMV functionality, improved data and transaction security, and many additional features and options including:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ II Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- On-demand ATM/EFT Network Denial Rules
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT / core banking systems and third party network connections
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Advanced “drill down” capability for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Single sign-on support for multiple users
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Reconciliation subsystem and more…
G4 Web-based Applications
Providing an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, the powerful G4 front-end’s intuitive navigational tools will enable every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including: real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
Globally proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and improve operational efficiency, the upgrade to EZswitch® G4 ensures that the bank and its cardholders are relying on the most secure and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution available.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.