Bill and Utility Payments
SWITCHWARE® provides financial institutions with the ability to support bill and utility payments at their ATMs. Unique account types are established within the system for each type of bill or utility payment. At the ATM, the user is presented with a list of payment types, makes a selection and then picks an account to debit the funds from.
For more information, please contact sales@CSFi.com.
- Bill and utility payments can be made from your ATMs
- An account type is setup for each type of payment account
- A customer selects the type of payment from the ATM menu selection
- The account to pay from is selected
- The transaction is performed like a normal ATM transaction
- Encourage usage at your ATM's
- Provide convenient services to your customers
- Increase consumer usage and build loyalty
- Cross sell other bank services at these ATM's