Mobile Phone Top-Up
For financial institutions that want to provide mobile phone top-up functions, SWITCHWARE® takes advantage of its existing ATM/POS and core system interfaces and adds a mobile system interface to manage functions including; account registration at the ATM (or POS terminal), mobile phone account validation and funds debiting against the financial institution's core system.
There are a variety of ways to implement mobile phone top-up functions. Below are two possible methods that have already been deployed:
Method #1 (In-house mobile phone top-up system)
Account registration is performed at the ATM and updates the in-house top-up system. The mobile provider uses a direct interface to the top-up system to manage account information. Funds are debited against the financial institution's core system.
Method #2 (External mobile phone top-up system)
Account registration is managed remotely by the mobile provider. A mobile top-up transaction is performed at the ATM and account validation is performed remmotely aginst the mobile provider's system. Funds are debited against the financial institution's core system.
- Mobile top-up functions
- Account registration at ATM (or POS device)
- Top-up ATM transaction
- Interfaces to an in-house (or) external mobile top-up system
- Funds debiting using an existing core system interface
- Encourage usage at your ATM's
- Provide convenient services to your customers
- Increase consumer usage and build loyalty
- Cross sell other bank services at these ATM's
- Fee generation opportunities