Welch, OK: In order to maximize the efficiencies of their recent migration to the Fiserv Precision core banking system and TransFund EFT Network, Welch State Bank has selected CSFi’s web-based EZswitch® G4 as the most cost effective, scalable and feature rich online interface to their new ATM/EFT network and core banking system.
With three branch locations and total assets of approximately $225 million, putting customers first is what Welch State Bank has always done best. Since formation in August of 1923 with the merging of Oklahoma State Bank of Welch and Bank of Welch, Welch State Bank has remained committed to delivering the personalized products, services and technology critical to meeting customer needs.
The new system, installed on a VMware ESXi platform, paves the way for any future EMV compliant processing and will enable the bank to enhance their cardholder’s experience by taking advantage of the latest features and enhancements to EZswitch software, including G4 web-based apps advanced card maintenance, transaction research and reporting, and real-time system wide monitoring tools.
The G4 front end interface is transcendent in its exponential improvement in ease-of-use, system navigation, transaction processing management, and general system control. EZswitch G4 base system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, and single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional new features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations including:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- Advanced “drill down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- On-demand network denial rules
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.