Ronan, MT: Addressing the need for real-time management capability for their debit card programs and paving the way for future EMV compliant payments processing, Valley Bank of Ronan has selected EZswitch® G4 as the new online interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking system and First Data Star EFT network. The new system will provide the 65 million dollar firm with a secure, efficient and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution.
Utilization of CSFi’s proprietary support for the First Data Star Real-Time Card Maintenance (RTCM) interface will provide the bank instant access to ATM/debit card activity and leveraging of current trends in card usage essential to maintaining peak operational efficiency and realizing the full potential of their debit card programs.
In addition, the base EZswitch G4 platform is capable of supporting EMV; including the option to activate fully integrated support for CSFi’s featured and globally proven solution for EMV card issuance and transaction management.
The new system will streamline card maintenance activities and enhance the bank’s cardholder experience with real-time balance updates, stand-in processing and support for many additional options and features, including: FraudBlock™ real-time, rules based fraud detection and prevention solution, and the Sentinel™ Alert Notification System.
The G4 at-a-glance view of the entire switch and database network and intuitive navigation and monitoring tools will allow any user easy access to the powerful system’s full capabilities. Customers taking advantage of the new web-based apps report exponential improvement in ease-of-use, system navigation, transaction processing management and general system control.
The advanced features of EZswitch G4 with RTCM that will reap immediate rewards for both the Bank and its cardholders include:
- Current activity and balances access
- Account transfers
- Interchange fee generation
- Debit card activations
- Effectiveness of rewards and loyalty programs
- Changes in personal cardholder preferences
- Faster resolution of transactional disputes
- Suspicious or fraudulent activity
G4 Web-based Apps: Click here to view a brief video demonstration of G4
- Real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting with “drill down” capability
- Real-time full system monitoring of all connections and database status
- Simplified automation of routine job/task scheduling and management
- Secure, single point of sign-on for multiple users with customizable roles and permissions
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, EMV support, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™ and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.