Avon, IL: Tompkins State Bank is now live with their upgrade from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4 as the online interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking system and Shazam EFT network. The new system incorporates integrated support for Shazam’s 78E Batch Plastics enhanced card maintenance capabilities, enabling them to pass expanded name and address fields (from 26 to 34 characters) from EZswitch G4 to Shazam.
The seamless upgrade also included implementation CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System, providing unattended monitoring of the core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and much more. Automated alerts can now be sent by email or SMS-text to pre-defined staff or third party service agents at pre-defined times depending on the nature and type of problem detected. The alerts are escalated until the problem is resolved, improving authorization interface up-time and reducing downtime penalties, resulting in improved customer service.
Paving the way for the future activation of EMV compliant payment processing, the EZswitch G4 platform will provide immediate and recognizable benefits to the 187 million dollar firm, including increased operational efficiency, enhanced fraud protection, and an improved cardholder experience.
The G4 “at-a-glance” view of the debit payment network and intuitive navigational tools will allow every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities. Tompkins State Bank has deployed the most advanced online card management technology available, including real-time “drill-down” transaction and cardholder research, as well as many additional new features and options:
- G4 Web-based Apps (real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule management)
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry for multiple users
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Database…and more
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.