Miami, OK: Taking advantage of the latest enhancements to CSFi’s EZswitch® software, First National Bank & Trust is now live with an upgrade from CSFi’s EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4. For over a century, First National Bank & Trust Company has embraced a philosophy placing customer needs, service, and security above all else.
The new online interface between their Fiserv Precision core operating system and TransFund/ELAN EFT network will streamline operations and minimize costs while maximizing data and transaction security.
Providing immediate and recognizable benefits to the bank and customers, the seamless upgrade included implementation of support for Cardholder Alerts as well as CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System for unattended monitoring of the core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and more.
CSFi’s G4 Web-based apps will provide First National Bank & Trust with powerful front-end tools for managing their new system. A graphical “at-a glance” view of the entire payments network and intuitive navigational tools including “hover-over” and “drill-down” capabilities afford real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting, and more.
EZswitch G4 base system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, and single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional new features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations:
- Support for cardholder alerts (via email and SMS text)
- Support for multiple ATM/EFT, and other third party connections
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Single sign-on support for multiple users
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- On-demand network denial rules
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com to enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.