Martin’s Ferry, OH: The Citizens Savings Bank is upgrading from CSFi’s EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4. A subsidiary of United Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: UBCP), The Citizens Savings Bank (TCSB) and its two divisions, The Citizens Bank and The Community Bank, have grown and prospered for over 100 years by evolving with the communities they have pro-actively served. Since 1902 the full service bank’s goal as a financial solutions provider has been to exceed expectations in meeting the financial needs of both its consumer and business customers.
With over $400M in assets and 20 branches, the TCSB upgrade to EZswitch G4 will reap immediate benefits for the bank. The new system’s advanced card maintenance, transaction research and reporting, and real-time system wide monitoring tools will serve to streamline bank debit card operations and further enhance their cardholder experience.
As a middleware solution providing a real-time online interface between the ATM/EFT network and the bank’s host core operating system, the scalable and robust EZswitch G4 platform includes integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality as well as a wide range of proprietary features and capabilities. EZswitch G4 has globally proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and improve operational efficiency.
The G4 frontend provides an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network and intuitive navigational tools that will allow every user to easily utilize the powerful new system’s full capabilities. Watch the informational video about G4 below:
The upgrade to EZswitch G4 will ensure that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most reliable and secure online card management technology available. The new system’s many new features and options include:
- G4 web-based apps (enabling real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule management)
- FraudBlock™ (integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system)
- Sentinel™ alert notification system (provides unattended monitoring of ATMs, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and much more.
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Drill-down capability for detailed research
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.